I've been following The Clutter-Free Classroom's Project for a clean and organized classroom. Here's this week's challenge:
My list of things to do in my classroom:
- Finish sorting an labeling all my books - having software issues at the moment
Go through all the binders in my teacher bookshelf and get rid of ones I don't need/wantDone! Go through all the teacher resource books on my baker's rack and get rid of ones I don't need/wantDone!
- Finish my new Math Wall (I LOVE Lindsay's from The Teacher Wife)
- Hang up Daily 5 posters under my CAFE board - need to find my staple gun!
- Declutter my whiteboard area - working on it
- Find better organizing solutions for my closet - Ugh. I hate the closet
- Find a better way to store materials I don't need that often - more specifically, find a way so they don't look hideous on the shelves by my front door
- Get a new set of cubbies so each student has his/her own space - Mr. Principal, pleeeeeeaaaaase!
- Clean out my desk - it's full of junk!
- Decide what to do with that broken rainbow cart - what do you all store in those things? P.S. I can't believe they are so expensive!!
So there's my list and some of my rules. How has organization been going for you this year? Making good progress?