Thank you to Amy at The Resource(ful) Room and Laura at Teacher Laura for giving me a Versatile Blogger award! Yay! I got my first two awards a couple days apart from each other and am so honored. I've been blogging over at my crafting blog, Nicole's Crafting Adventures, for two years now, so this makes me so happy that my new teacher blog is so well received!
Here are the rules of the award!
1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them. (Thanks again ladies!!!)
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
- My girlfriends threw me an unbelievable surprise 30th birthday party last month that included a party bus and rockin' 80's outfits. It was amazing.
- I started a program this fall to get my administrative license. I never thought I'd want to be a principal, but it's growing on me now. Ideally, I want to be a college professor in a pre-service teacher program.
- I have a 5 year old son and a 2 year old daughter.
- My daughter's birthday is 7 days after mine and 3 days before Christmas. December is a busy month in our household!
- I've been married to my college sweetheart for 6 years.
- I spend WAAYYYYY too much time online.
- I am attempting to teach myself to crochet. Or at least YouTube is.
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award.
Here are all the blogs I've recently discovered. Go check them out! They are all great!
|Jamie from 2nd Grade Stuff|
|Ms. M from Ms. M's Blog|
|Edana from Color Me Kinder|
|Hadar from Miss Kindergarten|
|Jess from Rambling About Reading|
|Lisa from Recess for Me|
|Michele from What I Learned in Kindergarten|
|Lindsey from Another Day in Second Grade|
|Mandy from Mandy's Tips for Teachers|
|Thriving Third Graders|
|Caitlin from Ms. Preppy|
|Melissa from Dilly Dabbles|