My little blog just reached 100,000 page views and I am so excited! To reward my lovely readers, why not have an amazing giveaway?? This is one you will definitely want to enter - 26 different winners will receive a teaching unit from a top blogger. One grand prize winner will receive all the units, along with a Scotch thermal laminator from me!
Teaching Units included in the Giveaway:
1. From yours truly at Teaching With Style, a copy of my new Amphibian Unit - 1st-4th grade. A science unit for teaching about the life cycle of amphibians. Included in this fun and visually appealing unit: Organizational resources - book bin labels, book labels, binder cover, binder spine inserts, resources tub label, KWL to assess background knowledge with teacher directions, Scientist Awards for behavior management, Vocabulary resources: colorful posters for each word, student dictionary sheet, small vocab words and definitions for matching, large words and definitions for posting in the classroom on a vocabulary wall or hanging above table groups for table names during the unit, Parts of a Frog labeling activity along with a cloze activity to reinforce vocabulary, Life Cycle of a Frog labeling activity.
2. From Michelle at Just Wild About Teaching, a copy of her Polka-Dot Theme Set - PrK-2nd grade. This packet includes: Months of the year, days of the week, all subjects awards, labels and tags for subjects and center work, numbers 1-100 for a hundreds grid chart, around the room labels for word recognition, letters A-Z for a word wall - with pictures for additional help, flash cards for capital and lowercase letters a-z - can be used for centers or as a memory match game.
4. Tessa at Tales From Outside the Classroom is giving away her Addition Wheels AND Subtraction Wheels - K-2nd grade. Each one is 18 different pages that are ready to be laminated for math centers. Each page has two different fact wheels on it. You can even make it a game by having students complete their wheels first!
6. Amanda from One Extra Degree has donated her Dictionary Dig and The 'Saurus: Excavating Wonderful Words unit - 2nd-4th grade. This bundle is a hands-on, DINO-mite way to engage students in dictionary and thesaurus activities like Synonym Hatch, the Dictionary Dig, Guide Word Shuffle, The 'Saurus Eggs, and MORE!
10. Erin from Kleinspiration is adding in her Graphic Organizer pack - K-6th grade. This graphic organization packet contains twenty-one different templates that can be used across grade levels and across content areas.
The templates include the following strategies: asking questions, making predictions, main idea and detail, making connections, cause and effect, sensory detail, making inferences, fact and opinion, fantasy and reality, fiction and non-fiction, problem and solution, sequence of events, story elements, story mapping, venn diagrams, main and supporting characters, using transitional words, character traits, and vocabulary.
11. Deb from Fabulously First added in her Zany Zebras Math Centers - K-2nd grade. Everyone will love interacting with this math center because it makes learning fun with Zebras. This unit is Common Core State Standards based on two standards: Knowing numbers up to 120 and understanding greater than, less than and equal to. There is a Common Core State Standards poster included for your convenience when the unit is being taught. Easy to understand instructions and a corresponding recording sheet come with this packet as well.
12. Tanja from Journeys of a Substitute Teacher is donating her Scoopin' Up Beginning Fractions, Decimals, and Percents - 2nd-4th grade. A sweet pack for those beginning fractions, decimals, and percents. Mainly focused on 25, 50, 75 , and 100 percent, a few thirds included. Includes: Decimal, fraction, and percent poster, 8 Decimal Delight delight problems, record sheet and answer key, 8 Fraction Fun problems, record sheet, and answer key, 8 Percent Play problems, record sheet, and answer key, Sweet Match Up game/review.
15. Ann Marie from Innovative Connections donated her Writing Adventures Task Cards Part 1: 36 Prompts and Response Handouts - 5th-12th grade. Great bell ringers, journal writing activities, "fast finisher" ideas, challenge work, writing center task cards, end of class writing time, etc. Also great for a "whole group pick a card and write" activity. Great resource tool for a wide array of grade levels! Students can respond to a prompt of choice on the provided response handout or even in a journal.
18. Amanda from A Special Kind of Class has donated her Bee Math Work Station Activities, Numbers 11-20 - K-1st grade. These are seven math work station activities concentrating on the numbers 11 to 20. Activities include one more (adding), one less (subtracting), counting 11 to 20, number recognition 11 to 20, number matching with numbers 11 to 20, measuring and estimating. Activities just need to be printed, laminated and cut out.
19. Mandy from Mandy's Tips For Teachers will be giving away her Geometry Fun Supplemental Unit - 2nd-4th grade. This 77 page Geometry packet includes vocabulary cards, a student dictionary, three games, two sorting activities, two creative art projects and a short assessment.
20. Ashley from The Teacher's Treasure Chest is giving away her Buggy For Blends Literacy Packet - 1st-3rd grade. This includes Word Cards for Word Wall- Blends CR, CH, CL, BL,BR, FL , WH, Word Sort- BL, BR, CH , CR Blends, ABC Order Word Sort- CR, CH, BL, BR, WH,FL,CL, Word Sort- FL, WH, CL, and Blends Memory
21. Holly from Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade donated her Parent Night Teacher Toolbox - PreK-3rd. If you're wondering what to include at your open house, curriculum night or other parent information evening this is for you! Product Includes: Community building puzzle piece printable, healthy snack list, student stars and wishes - find out how your students feel about their academic skills, and much, MUCH more!
23. From Lori at Teaching With Love & Laughter, you could win her Irregular Verbs Memory Game - 1st-2nd grade. Here's a fun game for children to play to help them learn irregular verbs. It contains 27 irregular verb matches and a recording sheet.